Hello! It’s a rainy Wednesday Morning here and I am happy for the rain… mainly because I love rain but in the winter it never rains… it only snows. A few random things this morning for those of you who actually read my blog now and then…
- I am working on my Collection for April… and I am amazed every time with what I come up with. No, seriously… I am thanking God for His creativity because I pray (all the time) for new ideas… so when it comes…I know where it came from.
- That moment when you want to dig a spring Starbucks cup out of the trash in Starbucks… but then stop yourself by sheer will power…
- I got an instant eye infection this morning. One minute it was fine and the next moment it felt like some alien invaded my eye. It’s now an hour and a half later and it’s feeling better.
- I need to yoga more… I yoga 3-4 times a week but i was thinking to myself this morning to get back to 4-5 times a week. I just felt better when I yoga (ed?) more.
- I love this time of year and wish time would stand still because summer is coming but is not yet here and I just want to savor the coming warmth a bit longer before it actually comes. (I told you these are only ramblings and yes, I am unmedicated)
- My house is so neat right now at this very moment. (It will probably change in a second)
- The paint on my garage door is peeling in a small spot. It irritates the heck out of me.
- I designed my new collection to compliment Maggie Holmes new collection called Chasing Dreams. I just realized that I need to change the name of my collection… nevermind why.
- My dog Abby loves her little bed next to my pillow. She will snuggle in there in the mornings till 10 am.
- I am loving Anthony Bourdain’s The Layover on Netflix. I am itching to travel somewhere now.
Ok, enough ramblings… here’s The Video:
Sending you all my love