Hello! Wilna here! I was itching to be creative and I made these butterfly cards yesterday. I am so happy to have these cards in my drawer for special notes to my dear friends. Sometimes thank you is not enough but these little cards add something to it! A few bullet points about the cards:
- The words/phrases comes in a FREE printable (with offset files to print and cut)
- The “envelopes” are clear and were perfect for this project. I got them from Michaels.
- I used my mini class 9 Butterfly Illustrations
- I used the BLOOM collection by Maggie Holmes 6×6 paper pad (Link below)
- The die cut paper that looks like a silhouette cut is also from Michaels.
- The video below is 30 minutes… so grab some coffee.
- Your comments are always a blessing to me!
- OH!! and these will be PERFECT for Mothers day.
Thanks for visiting my blog!