Hi, my friends! Here in Canada we just had about 30cm or one foot of snow in one day. I had to shovel my driveway twice and I am just thankful that I have a driveway to shovel! So when I push the snow around I am doing it with a song in my heart. True Story. So while I was working outside today I had a thought that I should actually take these little houses outside and photograph them in the snow. It was a brilliant idea until I was back inside all warm and cozy. But none the less, here they are. I painted these cute Cookie boxes for you. And I made a tutorial about the whole process (Yes, I even made those little gingerbread men out of clay).
The little cookie boxes’ downloads and videos are all free on my website with any Christmas Purchase.
I am so excited to also tell you that a local TV station is going to be putting my scrapbooking and art journaling videos on TV! We produced a bunch of episodes and repackaged them for ShawTV and it’s launching this week. My program will be broadcasted twice a day, seven days a week with a new episode every Tuesday at 7:30 pm. I will talk about this a bit more in another blog post.
Included in the Cookie Boxes Tutorial find:
- My Chocolate Fudge recipe
- The Cookie Boxes in black and white PDF’s for you to download and print out and paint with me.
- The Cookie Boxes in color so that you can download them and print them out and just put them together.
- The bottom part template to hold the cookies.
- 2 videos – 30 minutes in total showing you my process.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Sending you warmth!