lindsay faye weiser
1. Was the class easy to navigate? Yes.
2. Were my Art Process instructions clear and easy to follow? Yes. Very helpful!
3. How was the spiritual content handled? (For those who are not into it?) I am a believer as well, and I think it’s wonderful.
4. If you were a beginner with Art Journaling or Art in general, would you say the class is beneficial or too difficult? I am a beginner art journaler… and it was very beneficial. some things I could just figure our through trial and error but its better to learn the best way from you.
5. If you were an experienced Artist, would you benefit from the class? 6. Do you think the class was worth the investment? I think so, because you can always learn something new or at the least be inspired!
6. Do you think the class is worth the investment? Yes, for sure!
7. What was your favorite thing about the class? Can’t pick a favorite, it was all amazing!
8. What could I have done differently? Honestly I don’t think you could have done anything different.
9. Other thoughts: Thank you for sharing your heart and being so real…we all could use more of that in life, and to know other people have struggles too and we are not alone ever
More about Lindsay:
Wife, mom of 6, photographer and all around creative following Jesus, raising our kids, making beautiful memories last and creating pretty stuff.
Find Lindsay here: