Thank you, Father, that I can come boldly to your throne of Grace to ask your help. Thank you that you are eager to help and guide me and Your promise to me is that You care for me affectionately and care about me watchfully (1Peter 5:7). I can be so sure that every detail in my life of love for God is worked into something good (Romans 8:28)
I just need Your guidance today. I have no idea what the next step is for me or where I should go. My plans are at an end Lord. I am completely out of ideas. I rejoice in this Lord! What a privilege to be so dependent on you! Thank you for being my Shepherd… feeding, guiding and shielding me. I shall not lack anything. Thank you that I can reflect on the promise in Your Word today and build my faith. Father, you promise:
- To lead me in the paths of righteousness – not for my earning but for Your name’s sake (Psalm 23)
- That I will hear a word behind me saying This is the way; walk in it, when I turn to the right hand and when I turn to the left. (Isa 30:21)
- My steps will be ordered by You and You delight in my way. (Psalm 37:23)
- That You have set before me a door wide open which no one is able to shut (Rev 3:8)
- That You have given plenty of room for my steps under me, that my feet would not slip (Psalm 18:36)
- That when I walk, my steps shall not be hampered – my path will be clean and open – and when I run, I shall not stumble (Prov 4: 12)
- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:105)
- You will draw me up out of a horrible pit -a pit of tumult and of destruction -, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. (Psalm 40:2)
When I contemplate on these promises I am filled with faith and trust in knowing that you delight in me looking toward you. I do not know what to do, but my eyes are upon You. (2 Cron 20:12) I can trust you with everything that I am: leaning of the entire personality on You, God, in absolute trust and confidence in Your power, wisdom, and goodness. (Heb 4:2)
I pray this in Jesus’ name.
Written by Wilna March 13, 2017
All verses are either from the Message translation or the Amplified Translation.